miércoles, 28 de enero de 2015

LONDON

Hello people!!
I was visiting London. This place is very beautiful when it snows. Here I was staying three times, the first I went because my cousin, Matis, was born, the second I went because my parents wanted go here, and the third because my other cousin, Kiko, was born. The second time that I went, an unusual thing happened. When we wanted to come back to Spain, there wetren't flights we couldn't go because of the snow and we needed to sleep at my aunt's house but she and her family would fly to Spain the next day, and we were worried. My uncle couldn't bought us other plane tickets and we couldn't return to Spain.
In London it was very funny and there were many famous monuments like the Tower Bridge, the Big Ben and the London Eye. It was a very beautiful cultural experience :)

ANAÏS CHORRO

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario